As a result of continued expansion our client, a well-established and reputable pension and actuarial consulting firms, are currently looking for an Actuarial Consultant / Actuarial Analyst to join their growing team.
Candidates will be responsible for assisting Consultants / Actuaries on the design, funding, administration and communication of pension schemes; helping Clients manage a variety of benefit related risks; guiding Clients when formulating the shape of future pension provisions and delivering innovative solutions.
- Candidates need to have previous experience of working within the actuarial / pensions arena.
- Honours graduate in mathematics, economics or related subject,
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to work well with colleagues
- Ideally candidates will hold or be working towards professional qualifications
In return our client is looking to offer a competitive basic salary as well as an excellent benefits and bonus package (including full study support) and plenty of opportunities for career progression within this growing organisation.