We are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a leading financial services business seeking to further expand their compliance team with the appointment of a Compliance Manager reporting into the Compliance Director.
Candidates will be responsible for:
- Liaising with all regulated entities across our clients group functions.
- Review any upcoming regulatory policies, consultations, RIG, business plans, legislations and highlight any change requirements or directions of travel
- Compile and issue regular technical guidance communications to all advisers and staff
- Review and regularly update group wide compliance policies to ensure they meet regulatory requirements
- Report immediately any breaches of FCA rules to the Compliance Director
Our client is seeking an experienced financial services professional who has detailed understanding and knowledge of relevant FCA rules and guidance including conduct of business and SYSC rules. Ideally, the candidate would have a formal compliance qualification to reflect their knowledge at diploma level or higher.
In return our client is offering a competitive basic salary and excellent benefits package as well as plenty of scope for development and progression within this expanding organisation.