Due to continued success and growth, our well established client is seeking to recruit 2 Trainee Health and Safety Assessors / Trainee Machinery Assessors to join their growing team.
The position will involve carrying out assessments of machinery throughout the UK and Europe and reporting on findings of noncompliance to harmonised standards. Training will be provided with prospects of becoming a Machinery health and safety Assessor.
Candidates will be expected to have the following attributes.
1) Good command of the English language to be able to write detailed reports and read and understand standards.
2) Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, excel, outlook.
3) The ability to learn new skills. Course will be provided, and we would expect candidates to attend courses as when required which involve spending personal time studying.
4) The willingness to travel and be away from home for periods of up to 5 days at a time this period may extend by a few days. This can be for periods of 2 to 3 times a month.
5) Full clean Driving Licence
6) To be able to work as an individual and as part of a team.
7) Be able to work in an industrial environment.
Candidates may not necessarily have the following but would be an advantage.
1) Engineering skills.
2) Engineering qualifications.
3) Safety qualifications and or experience.
In return our client is offering a competitive basic salary as well as a great training programme and plenty of scope for development and progression within this growing business.