As a result of continued expansion our client, a growing and established firm of actuaries and consultants, are currently looking to recruit a Pensions Administrator due to increased business volumes but offering home / hybrid working.
- Working as part of a team to administer a range of corporate pension schemes, primarily DB (defined benefit) / final salary based.
- Undertaking a variety of tasks including amending leavers / joiners, scheme calculations, claims deaths etc.
- Assist with ad hoc project based work
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
- Candidates need to have previous experience of working within the pensions industry, having dealt with DB schemes within a TPA environment
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to work well with colleagues
- Strong numerical and communication skills
- Ideally candidates will hold or be working towards professional qualifications.
In return our client is looking to offer a competitive basic salary as well as an excellent benefits and bonus package and plenty of opportunities for career progression within this growing organisation.